Library is the “Heart” of the academic institutions and plays vital role for designing the career of students. This college has been keenly interested and devoted to develop its library by providing facilities & quantitative services to the users. The library contains books and periodicals pertaining to the courses of studies and also of general interest. Besides the reference section, special facilities are available for the home issue of library books. We yearly subscribe 23 national and international Journals and 6 newspapers in English, Hindi and Marathi languages.
The various aspects of the library has been integrated and digitalized within E-Granthalaya, the integrated library management software from National Informatics Centre. This software is useful for automation of in house activities of libraries.
Many activities are conducted in library such as celebrating National Librarian’s Day on the birth anniversary of Dr. S. R. Rangnathan, Father of Library Science, Vachan Prerna Diwas on the birth anniversary of Dr. Abdul Kalam, Books exhibition for inculcating reading habits among the students.
|On working day
(Monday – Saturday)
|8.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m.|
|Reading Room||8.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m.|
|During Vacation||8.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m.|
|Sunday & Public Holiday||Closed|
Rules for the Library
For Reading Room
- A complete silence & strict discipline be maintained in the library and study room.
- Text books, reference books & Journal will be issued to students against I-Card students are not allowed to take them outside the study room.
- If any reference is required students should asked the Librarian /Asst. Librarian
- Mobile is not allowed in reading room.
For Home Issue
- Every student is expected to read & strictly follow the instructions given to the back side of the reader’s card.
- Book issue for 7 days and in case of late return fine will be charged Rs.2/- per day.
- While charging the fine holidays will be counted.
- Only textbooks will be issued for home reading
- Re-issue of the books will depend upon the demand for the same.
- Any disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate action.
- Home Lending
- In house use
- Reservation Book Facility
- Documentation Services
- Reprographic Service
- Internet Facility, Reference Service, Referral Service
- Current Awareness Service
- New Arrival Service
Facilities given by Library
- Book- Bank Facility
- Question –Papers
- Newspaper Clipping
- OPAC Facility
- Senior Citizen/Ex- Students Membership
Library Orientation to new members of the library:
- Documentation Delivery Service- The research papers which are not available in full text form, the same will be provided in full text form on request.
- Reprographic Service is available in the library on payment basis.
- Book-Bank facility- College has run books bank facility for needy students, Interested students may contain the Librarian for membership of Book Bank facility.
- E-mail/Internet services- We provide to our students and faculty an access to use for information database through this service.